A lovely light conditioner designed to rehydrate the finest curl. Designed to be used as a Co-wash and/or traditional Conditioner and can also be used as a Leave-in.
The light conditioner may be used in any or all of the following ways:
METHOD 1: Co-wash
- Completely saturate hair with warm water to open the cuticle.
- Apply to hands and distribute evenly in palms and fingers before applying to hair and scalp.
- Massage into scalp with fingertips to remove product, dirt and oils.Add more warm water and let it run right to the ends, scrunching as you go. This technique will gently clean the hair and help activate the curl.
- Rinse out with lots of water.
METHOD 2 : Deep Conditioning
- Completely saturate hair with warm water.Apply to palms and distribute evenly in hands.
- Begin applying to ends of hair, working product up to mid lengths.
- Glaze any remaining product over hair.
- Once product is distributed evenly begin applying preferred personal techniques such as; wet brush, roping, squish to condish.
- Rinse out with lots of water, allowing some product to be left in depending on what your curls need.
METHOD 3 : Leave-in
- After your conditioning routine, apply to palms and distribute evenly through hair using your preferred personal techniques such as; raking, praying hands.
- For more accentuated curls gently scrunch hair to encourage stronger curls.
- Leave in and let hair dry with your preferred technique such as; plopping, diffusing or air dry, OR for stronger curl definition and hold, apply gel before allowing the hair to dry.
TIP: Can be applied for refreshing techniques.
SAFE FOR COLOURED
HAIRAustralian - Vegan - 100% CG
FREE Standard Shipping For Orders Over $75